Sunday, August 8, 2021

Gaming Update, 8/8/2021

Currently Playing:

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - I'm in Chapter 4, and spent an hour grinding quickly in missions, before finding thanks to the internet that it's apparently a better idea to change classes for characters earlier.

Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht - I don't know why, but I just had a strange itching to go through this game again, despite my mixed feelings on it from ages ago. It's actually a lot better than I remember it despite its flaws, and for some reason I've been having a blast grinding.

In My Backlog:

Baldur's Gate I + II: Enhanced Editions - Low priority.

Dragon Quest - Don't know when I'll get to this.

Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel - Depending upon the circumstances, this may be the next game I begin.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD - Another game my younger brother loaned me. He warned me that it has issues with its controls, and I'll probably hold off on it until I beat Three Houses.

Ultima II + III - Low priority too.

No comments:

Post a Comment