Sunday, August 22, 2021

Gaming Update, 8/22/2021

Currently Playing:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD - My younger brother had warned me about this game's controls, although I opted for button-only control, and I've been having a decent time thus far, though as with other games in the series, the localization team really didn't make much of an effort to make the dialogue sound realistic.

Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht - I'm aboard the Durandal during the invasion by human soldiers, and I've spent a few hours grinding, which has been surprisingly fun, and I even was able to up the speed of one of Jr.'s Techs that attacks all enemies so that I can easily smack down enemy parties.

In My Backlog:

Baldur's Gate I + II: Enhanced Editions - Low priority.

Dragon Quest - Don't know when I'll get to this, if ever.

Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel - Might or might not be my next game, depending upon whether I beat anything for the rest of August.

Ultima II - A potential candidate for my next game, depending upon whether what I'm currently playing lasts me into September.

Ultima III - Will of course only play this after beating its predecessor.

No comments:

Post a Comment