Saturday, January 8, 2022

Gaming Update, 1/8/2022

Currently Playing

F.I.S.T.: Forged in Shadow Torch (PlayStation 4) - Since Metroidvanias seem to be my favorite gaming subgenre, and it stars anthro characters like Dust (the protagonist being a rabbit), I figured I'd give this a try, and it's been fun, despite some technical hiccups regarding the visuals and no fast travel.

Slime Forest Adventure - Slowly making progress, and I managed to conquer the cave on the first desert island, which required I answer correctly around a hundred readings.

In My Backlog

Baldur's Gate & Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Editions (Nintendo Switch) - I ordered some padded envelopes from USPS so I could sell this back on eBay, but my order hasn't shipped yet so I don't know when I'll be able to sell this back.

Ultima II: The Revenge of the Enchantress - I'm holding off on playing this until I (one day) beat Slime Forest Adventure since I have a weird rule about not playing multiple games for a single platform at the same time unless I've reached more than three games I'm playing currently (I have my methods), so I'm not sure when I'll get to this, if ever.

Ultima III: Exodus - Likewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment