Friday, December 31, 2021

Final Gaming Update of 2021

Currently Playing

Dust: An Elysian Tail (PlayStation 4) - I had played the iOS version and wanted to play this hi-def, and as it was one of my top personal favorite games, I wanted to see if my previous opinion was warranted, which it still mostly is.

Slime Forest Adventure - A bit of a slog, albeit educationally, and I'm getting up to the thousand-kanji mark.

In My Backlog

Baldur's Gate & Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Editions (Nintendo Switch) - I'll probably sell this back and eventually get the PlayStation 4 version, due to the PS4 giving games more lasting appeal in the form of Trophies.

Ultima II: The Revenge of the Enchantress - Don't know if I'll ever get to this.

Ultima III: Exodus - Likewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment