Sunday, October 31, 2021

Gaming Update, 10/31/2021

Currently Playing

Learn Japanese to Survive! Kanji Combat - I'm on Chapter 3, I think, and have rebuilt a few structures in town. Sort of reminds me a little of Actraiser but instead with turn-based combat teaching the readings and meanings of kanji.

Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 2: Innocent Sin  I'm at Aoba Park, mapping every corner of the dungeon, and while this game isn't perfect, it is at least bearable with a guide to enemy contact so I can get a ton of tarot cards. Somewhat annoying, though, when the enemies throw in philosophical questions and can annul their pacts if you don't answer correctly, and I've tried to remember the right answers.

In My Backlog

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (Nintendo Switch) Still sealed in its package collected with the second game, and low priority.

Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (Nintendo Switch) Likewise.

Dragon Quest (Nintendo Switch) This may be the next game I play through unless Chris gives me another Switch game to borrow, which I tend to prioritize. I'm definitely returning Bravely Default II to him.

Slime Forest Adventure - This will likely wait until I'm done with Kanji Combat.

Ultima II: The Revenge of the Enchantress - I don't know if I'll try this again unless I find a workaround to the glitch preventing me from starting a new game from scratch.

Ultima III: Exodus - Won't play until I find a way to play the second game safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment