Saturday, May 22, 2021

Gaming Update, 22 May 2021

 Been a long time since I've done one of these, so I'll update everyone with what I've been playing lately:


Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition (Nintendo Switch) - I've been having a blast doing sidequests before advancing with the main missions, and have gotten some pretty powerful weapons and gear that have helped a lot.

Destiny: The Collection (PlayStation 4) - I clocked in around over sixty hours with this, and will also review it since I think I'm as "done" as I'll get with this game.

Riviera: The Promised Land (PlayStation Portable) - I beat this recently and my review will come within day or so.

Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster (PlayStation 4) - One of very few games I preordered, the Digital Deluxe Edition no less, and I've been having an awesome time two hours in. Merciful difficulty definitely makes the game more accessible to mainstream gamers.

No comments:

Post a Comment