Monday, September 6, 2021

Gaming Update, 9/6/2021

Beaten:

Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht - Not a great game, but certainly far better than I remember. Full review will come in a few days.

Currently Playing:

Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel - The interface takes some getting used to, but I've been having a decent time thus far and am still on the first mission.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD - I really wanted to like this game, but it's just not loving me back, given the extreme difficulty of getting used even to the button-only controls. I finished the Fire Sanctuary, but found that I still have a ways to go >_>

In My Backlog:

Baldur's Gate I & II: Enhanced Editions - Don't know when I'll ever get to these.

Dragon Quest (Nintendo Switch) - Can't say when I'll ever get to this game, either.

Ultima II: The Revenge of the Enchantress - Low priority right now.

Ultima III: Exodus - Likewise, will play after beating the second game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment