Saturday, September 18, 2021

Gaming Update, 9/18/2021

Currently Playing

Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel - In the middle of the Jefferson mission, where I have to destroy the generators. Taking it slow and easy.

Tales of Phantasia: Cross Edition - Sort of playing this with a translated script to aid in my quest to study Japanese, and can recognize a lot of the kanji though the font makes it hard at times. The game is definitely good, though.

Backlog

Baldur's Gate & Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Editions - Low priority right now.

Dragon Quest (Nintendo Switch) - Don't know when, but I will get to this this year.

Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Will play after finishing Phantasia: Cross Edition.

Ultima II: Revenge of the Enchantress - There's a decent chance this will be the next game I start.

Ultima III: Exodus - Will of course play after the second game since I paid for it and its precursors.

No comments:

Post a Comment