Sunday, June 13, 2021

Dark Space: A Chance Encounter

A Chance Encounter (Dark Space #0.5)A Chance Encounter by Jasper T. Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I actually found myself reading this prequel novella to author Jasper T. Scott’s Dark Space series after reading the first of the main books, focusing on protagonist Ethan Ortane flying his ship, the Atton, to the planet Losk, where his vessel gets stuck in a quagmire, and he surveys his cargo, meeting Alara, who would become his copilot, in the process, and showing her his ship. Ethan seeks to return the girl to her homeworld of Forliss, although authorities seek Ethan, who consequentially flees. I found this to be a good short work, although like the main entries of the series, the Star Wars influences are evident.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment